Sangeethapriya Duraiswamy, M.
5850 Town and County Blvd Suite 302
Frisco, TX 75034
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Sangeethapriya Duraiswamy, M.D.
Dr. Duraiswamy’s personal interests in gastroenterology include screening for colon cancer, hemorrhoidal banding, treatments for GERD, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: UTSW Medical Center in Dallas- Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Internal Medicine & Chief Residency at UTSW Austin- Austin, Texas
- MD: Coimbatore Medical College-India
Awards and Accreditation:
- D Magazine, Best Doctors, 2016 – 2017
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Collin County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Dr. Duraiswamy is the best of the best. She takes time to explain everything makes you feel super at ease in what can be an uncomfortable situation and is so kind. I have been seeing her since we moved to Texas 2 years ago and I couldn’t more please to find her! I highly recommend her!
Dr Duraiswamy has been in my life since 2019. I had told my primary doctor Dr. George about you know what I like in a doctor and she recommend Dr. Duraiswamy. Yes her demeanor was that of a good friend, down to earth gal, And she gives it to you straight. No sugar coating and that’s what I like. Give it to me straight. My daughter needed to see a Doctor of her caliber, she went with me to an appointment and liked her demeanor as well. Thank you Dr D you and your Staff are awesome 👏. God Bless!
Dr. Duraiswamy is very professional, compassionate, patient and takes time to explain procedures and results. She is a good listener, dependable and has integrity. Her office staff listens and treats patients with respect.
I have been looking a doctor that won't put a bandaid on my problem. That will fix my problem,and I'm hoping in June when she does my surgery that this will happen it's in her hands and Gods. She is very professional very patient and answered all my questions. I am thankful for her because she seems concerned about my health and wants to truly help me.
Highly recommend Dr Duraiswamy! She and the staff at Digestive Health Center of Plano could not have been nicer during my recent procedure. Both she and the staff took the time to answer all my questions and did a great job putting me at ease. They were running behind the day of, but I never mind waiting for quality care.