Son Do, M.D.
3108 Midway Rd Ste. 104
Plano, TX 75093
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Son Do, M.D.
Dr. Do treats general gastrointestinal problems as well as actively promoting colon cancer screening and viral hepatitis screening. He has served as the Chairman of the National CDC Task Force for Hepatitis B in Asian Americans, Dr. Do has his private practice in Plano, and also is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tuscon, AZ
- Residency: Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Dwight D. Eisenhower V.A. Hospital, Leavenworth, KS
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- MD: University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Undergrad: University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
Awards and Accreditation:
- Fellow of American Gastroenterology Association
- Fellow of American College of Physicians
- Past Chairman, National Task Force for Hepatitis B in Asian Pacific Islanders (initiated by CDC since 1997, included most of the national and local hepatitis B organizations in the US, many University hepatitis B programs, along with multiple communities organizations)
- Executive Board member, Secretary, for Asian Health Foundation, 2010-present
- Clinical Assistant Professor, UT Southwestern Medical School
- Chairman-Board of Director, Vietnamese Medical Association of the USA , 2007-2010