Roy Joseph, M.D.
3324 Colorado Blvd Ste. 101
Denton, TX 76210
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
DHAT - Denton, TX - Colorado Blvd
Gastroenterology in Denton, TX
DHAT - Denton, TX - Colorado Blvd
3324 Colorado Blvd
Closed. Opens Mon at 8:30AM
About Roy Joseph, M.D.
I am excited to bring my twenty year Gastroenterology practice experience in Denton, Texas to the Digestive Health Associates of Texas.
Specializing in Digestive Disease is a privilege, allowing me to combine both a cerebral and hands-on approach.
My practice offers the full range of skills necessary to treat liver, Pancreas, and gastrointestinal diseases through our Office, Endoscopy center, and affiliated hospitals.
Health crisis is a daunting situation and professional help is needed. My passion is to provide the expertise at the highest quality in a friendly, non-intimidating and transparent environment.
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Mississippi Medical center, Jackson, MD
- Residency: Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, New York
- MD: St Johns’ Medical College, Bangalore
Awards and Accreditation:
- Day Surgery Center at Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical City Denton
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal/Rectal Bleeding
- Blood in the Stool
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Yellowing of the Skin/Eyes
- Acid Reflux
- Anal Fissure
- Anemia/Iron Deficiency
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Obstruction
- Celiac Disease
- Colorectal Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Motility Disorder
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Food Intolerance
- Gallbladder Disease
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Hiatal Hernia
- Impacted Bowel
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Peptic Ulcers
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Argon Laser Therapy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- CT Scan or CAT Scan
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Esophageal Dilation
- Feeding Tube Insertion (PEG)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- High-Res Anorectal Manometry
- High-Res Esophageal Manometry
- Infusion Therapy (IV Infusion)
I am a new patient and the speed of getting an appointment and testing has been super fast. The follow up and the staff at the Digestive center treats everyone like they are royalty. So happy I was referred here!
I've been a patient of Dr. Joseph's since 2007. Dr. Joseph is excellent and very thorough. Mini & the entire staff are wonderful and supportive. Appreciate their care for the last 15 years.
Everything went so smoothly that I was in recovery room with my daughter and helpful, smiling faces all nearby. I was provided with a diet Coke and cup of crushed ice, which has been my "go to" after each procedure over the past 40 years. I felt no discomfort from the procedure. I knew I was in good hands with Dr Joseph.
Dr Joseph is very knowledgeable in many areas of medicine. He is very thorough and feel as if I can ask him anything and get an honest answer. I am highly pleased with his practice and would recommend him to anyone I know.
This office has been very professional kind and courteous. They provided me written and verbal instructions. They always ensure I understand. They also go above and beyond to work with my insurance.