3324 Colorado Blvd Ste. 101
Denton, TX 76210
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Request an Appointment
About Roy Joseph, M.D.
I am excited to bring my twenty year Gastroenterology practice experience in Denton, Texas to the Digestive Health Associates of Texas.
Specializing in Digestive Disease is a privilege, allowing me to combine both a cerebral and hands-on approach.
My practice offers the full range of skills necessary to treat liver, Pancreas, and gastrointestinal diseases through our Office, Endoscopy center, and affiliated hospitals.
Health crisis is a daunting situation and professional help is needed. My passion is to provide the expertise at the highest quality in a friendly, non-intimidating and transparent environment.
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Mississippi Medical center, Jackson, MD
- Residency: Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, New York
- MD: St Johns’ Medical College, Bangalore
Awards and Accreditation:
- Day Surgery Center at Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical City Denton
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal/Rectal Bleeding
- Blood in the Stool
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Yellowing of the Skin/Eyes
- Acid Reflux
- Anal Fissure
- Anemia/Iron Deficiency
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Obstruction
- Celiac Disease
- Colorectal Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Motility Disorder
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Food Intolerance
- Gallbladder Disease
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Hiatal Hernia
- Impacted Bowel
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Peptic Ulcers
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Argon Laser Therapy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Esophageal Dilation
- Feeding Tube Insertion (PEG)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- High-Res Anorectal Manometry
- High-Res Esophageal Manometry
- Infusion Therapy (IV Infusion)
This is the first time I visited Dr Roy Joseph. My experience with the office and Dr Roy himself was fantastic. Even with his very busy schedule and appointments Dr Roy took very seriously my visit and arranged needed tests and procedures as soon as possible. Normally it takes a couple of days to get an appointment and schedule a procedure. Dr Roy and his office staff took especially good care of my needs. I am very grateful for him and his staff for helping me with my health needs as soon as possible. Dr Roy is very compassionate and caring about his patients. I will recommend Dr Roy’s service to any one who needs a new Doctor or any Gastroenterology procedure. I wish all the practitioners in the Dallas area would be as compassionate as Dr Roy. I wish him and his establishment a very successful year Babu Tharappel
Dr. Joseph's facility is clean and comfortable. His staff is professional and courteous.
Dr. Joseph 's staff all seemed friendly, well trained and competent. The office was spotlessly clean and well equipped. Dr. Joseph asked questions and , most importantly, listened to my answers . He did not seem hurried or uninterested. I have great expectations that he can find an answer to my health issues.
Great caring Doctor! Takes time to listen to patients!!
I had a very positive experience here. My 19 year old daughter was a new patient. I was looking around for a GI who could do an endoscopy within three days, as my daughter was heading back to college. Everyone was extremely nice, patient, thorough, competent and accommodating. We could not have asked for a better experience.