Paul Paradiso, D.O.
3144 Horizon Rd Ste. 210
Rockwall, TX 75032
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Paul Paradiso, D.O.
Dr. Paradiso is a gastroenterologist with a passion for quality patient care with a focus on the mind, body and spirit approach to healing. He is currently practicing in Rockwall, Texas and has extensive training and experience in all aspects of gastrointestinal and liver diseases. His specific areas of interest include advanced endoscopic therapies such as endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), inflammatory bowel disease, biliary endoscopy, irritable bowel syndrome, liver diseases, and nutritional approaches to health. Outside of his clinical service, Dr. Paradiso enjoys spending time with his family and is involved in community building through his Faith.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Valley Hospital Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Residency: University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine, Tulsa, OK
- MD: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Undergrad: University of Texas Pan American, Edinburg, TX
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Physicians, Texas Medical Association
- Texas Health Presbyterian, Rockwall
Dr Paradiso is very caring and ready to listen to your health concerns. He answers questions in language that you understand. He will do testing to diagnose your problem.
Dr Paradiso was everything I expected. Read reviews prior to seeing him and they were all exceptional. His bedside manner, professionalism, and choice to listen to his patient is what makes him top notch. I highly recommend him.
I have suffered from severe gastrointestinal issues for years. I have seen numerous specialists and undergone countless tests and procedures. No one could help me. No one could figure out what was going on. I felt hopeless and depressed. Dr Paradiso brought fresh perspective and new ideas to my case. Best of all, he cares! He takes his time and truly listens. I can't say enough about how thankful I am for his care. I am one year pain free (for the first time in over a decade!) and feel better than ever!
He spent time explaining every thing.
Dr. Paradiso AND his staff are the best. They care about you and go the extra mile to make sure you understand everything that’s going on. Good and bad. Wish all my Doctors were as caring and efficient.