Sripathi Kethu, M.D.
2821 E President GB Hwy Ste 205
Richardson, TX 75082
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
DHAT - Richardson, TX - PGB Hwy
Gastroenterology in Richardson, TX
DHAT - Richardson, TX - PGB Hwy
2821 E President GB Hwy
Closed. Opens Thur at 8:30AM
About Sripathi Kethu, M.D.
Dr. Kethu makes personal connections with his patients by actively listening to them and letting them talk about their concerns. He feels that they will provide more information in this manner than if he asks too many questions. Dr. Kethu has more than 20 years’ experience as a physician in both the academic setting and private practice. He wants his patients and their referring physicians to know that he will provide comprehensive GI care by making their safety and well-being his priority.
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital Program, Providence, RI
- Chief Resident: Internal Medicine. University of Illinois College of Medicine at U-C, Illinois
- Resident: Internal Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine at U-C, Illinois
- Advanced Training: Endoscopic Ultrasonography under the guidance of Dr Marc Giovannini. Paoli-Calmettes Institute. Marseille Cedex 9 France
- Internship: Edgewater Medical Center, Chicago. Affiliated to University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Undergrad: Kurnool Medical College, AP University of Health Sciences. Andhra Pradesh, India, Graduated with honors
Awards and Regonitions:
- D Magazine Best Doctor in Gastroenterology-
- ASGE author interview series interview video
- Fight Diabetes
- ERCP Cannulation and sphincterotomy devices
- Endoscopic bariatric technique
- Endoscopic tattooing
- Peer-reviewed journal articles
- Kethu SR, Moss SF. Gastritis and peptic ulcer disease. In: Rakel RE, Bope ET, Kellerman R, editors. Conn’s Current Therapy. 62nd ed. W.B. Saunders Company; 2010.
- Kethu SR, Feller ER. Gallstones and cholecystitis. In: Leppert PC, Peipert JF, editors. Primary care for women. 2nd Ed. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins. 2004.
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal/Rectal Bleeding
- Blood in the Stool
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Yellowing of the Skin/Eyes
- Acid Reflux
- Anal Fissure
- Anemia/Iron Deficiency
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Obstruction
- Celiac Disease
- Colorectal Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Motility Disorder
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Food Intolerance
- Gallbladder Disease
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Hiatal Hernia
- Impacted Bowel
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Peptic Ulcers
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Argon Laser Therapy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- CT Scan or CAT Scan
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Esophageal Dilation
- Feeding Tube Insertion (PEG)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- High-Res Anorectal Manometry
- High-Res Esophageal Manometry
- Infusion Therapy (IV Infusion)
Great experience the team were extremely helpful doctor is amazing.
Dr. Kethu extremely knowledgeable professional and great human being. Txs U so much for helping me to get through my illness .
In 2019 I was extremely lucky to have met Dr Kethu during one of the worst times in my life. He saved me and then saved me again 2 years later. He is an excellent physician who listens and takes every detail into consideration. I had some stomach issues recently and Dr Kethu got me right in to be seen. I trust him with my life and will never go to another gastroenterologist. He also laughs at my lousy jokes, so that’s a bonus too.
Dr Kethu is hands down the guy to go to for gastro issues!
Dr Kethu listened to my health issues and offered suggestions. He was very professional and I am pleased with his approach.