2821 E President GB Hwy Ste 205
Richardson, TX 75082
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Request an Appointment
About Sripathi Kethu, M.D.
Dr. Kethu makes personal connections with his patients by actively listening to them and letting them talk about their concerns. He feels that they will provide more information in this manner than if he asks too many questions. Dr. Kethu has more than 20 years’ experience as a physician in both the academic setting and private practice. He wants his patients and their referring physicians to know that he will provide comprehensive GI care by making their safety and well-being his priority.
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital Program, Providence, RI
- Chief Resident: Internal Medicine. University of Illinois College of Medicine at U-C, Illinois
- Resident: Internal Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine at U-C, Illinois
- Advanced Training: Endoscopic Ultrasonography under the guidance of Dr Marc Giovannini. Paoli-Calmettes Institute. Marseille Cedex 9 France
- Internship: Edgewater Medical Center, Chicago. Affiliated to University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Undergrad: Kurnool Medical College, AP University of Health Sciences. Andhra Pradesh, India, Graduated with honors
Awards and Regonitions:
- D Magazine Best Doctor in Gastroenterology-
- ASGE author interview series interview video
- Fight Diabetes
- ERCP Cannulation and sphincterotomy devices
- Endoscopic bariatric technique
- Endoscopic tattooing
- Peer-reviewed journal articles
- Kethu SR, Moss SF. Gastritis and peptic ulcer disease. In: Rakel RE, Bope ET, Kellerman R, editors. Conn’s Current Therapy. 62nd ed. W.B. Saunders Company; 2010.
- Kethu SR, Feller ER. Gallstones and cholecystitis. In: Leppert PC, Peipert JF, editors. Primary care for women. 2nd Ed. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins. 2004.
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal/Rectal Bleeding
- Blood in the Stool
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Yellowing of the Skin/Eyes
- Acid Reflux
- Anal Fissure
- Anemia/Iron Deficiency
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Biliary Obstruction
- Celiac Disease
- Colorectal Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Motility Disorder
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Food Intolerance
- Gallbladder Disease
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Hiatal Hernia
- Impacted Bowel
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Peptic Ulcers
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Argon Laser Therapy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Esophageal Dilation
- Feeding Tube Insertion (PEG)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- High-Res Anorectal Manometry
- High-Res Esophageal Manometry
- Infusion Therapy (IV Infusion)
Experience special Doctor, can finds all the problems in my body.
Amazing! Dr. Kethu is so nice and such a great doctor! His staff is the best staff I have ever encountered at a doctor’s office. Overall, I can’t think of a thing that could make it any better. I wish all doctors and their staff were like they are!
Everyone in the office was nice and made me feel comfortable. They asked the right questions and waz very detailed and I left with all questions answered without having to ask. I want to thank you all.
Very impressive service.
Dr. Kethu is super knowledgeable and patient. He provided treatment plan that fit best for my situations