Jay Yepuri, M.D.
1600 Central Dr Ste. 155 & 310
Bedford, TX 76022
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
About Jay Yepuri, M.D.
Dr. Yepuri practices as a general gastroenterologist with a subspecialty in advanced therapeutic endoscopy. Only a handful of gastroenterologists in the U.S. have completed subspecialty training in advanced therapeutic endoscopy. Because of his expertise in these procedures, Dr. Yepuri is able to offer his patients sophisticated, minimally invasive options for the management and treatment of a variety of digestive disorders. He prefers to maintain eye contact, listen, and take the time to educate his patients, which he feels empowers them. As a result, he and his patients work as a team to determine the best choices for the management and treatment of their conditions.
Education and Training
- Board Certified: Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Digestive & Liver Diseases, Parkland Hospital/UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- Fellowship: Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy, Midwest Gastroenterology Associates, Louisville, KY
- Residency: Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- MD: University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Undergrad: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Awards and Accreditation:
- Peer selected as one of the Top Doctors of Greater Fort Worth, Fort Worth, Texas magazine
- Member, Texas Medical Association Leadership College Class of 2014
- President, Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- President, Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society
- Fort Worth, Texas Magazine Top Doctor 2018
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Medical Association
Getting a colonoscope is not one of my favorite things about being older. The prep solutions are among the worst things that I will ever have to drink. Sadly, even I have to admit they are a necessary procedure. If you are having one, may I suggest you consider Dr. Jay Yepuri for your procedure. His staff is very friendly and will be very helpful in getting the paperwork done. The equally friendly nurses will answer any questions and/or concerns you might have. Then you will meet Dr. Yepuri and you will find him to be a calming influence with his knowledgeable and professional manner. When it is over and you are awake, you will be given the results in a easy to understand manner. If you must have a colonoscope, I would highly recommend that you consider Dr Yepuri and his team for your procedure. I will get getting another one soon and, once again, this is where I will be going.
Wow DR Yapuri so happy I found this doctor. He has the best bed side manner. He is very kind, very thorough and professional. His ability to convey in-depth procedures to your individual case plan will make you feel at ease and you will know you've found the right doctor for you. His assistant projects His same qualities every call I've made is always returned, any nervous inquiry I've had has always been addressed. Please go see DR Jay Yapuri I promise you won't be disappointed.
Dr. Yepuri is great and takes the time to explain everything clearly and makes sure your comfortable with the treatment.
Everybody was very nice & helpful. Like I didn't have any procedure done. No pain or disconfort. Every medical procedures should be like I experienced with doctor Yepuri. Thank You.
Dr. Yepuri is professional, takes time to answer questions, is thorough. Peggy, his assistant is professional, friendly, and very helpful.